Ideal Protein is a Medically Developed Weight Loss Program With Over a Decade of Success...
We Help Dieters Lose Weight and Learn to Maintain Their Results
- Coronary heart disease;
- Type 2 diabetes;
- Cancers (endometrial, breast, and colon);
- Hypertension (high blood pressure);
- Liver and Gallbladder disease;
- Osteoarthritis (a degeneration of cartilage and its underlying bone within a joint);
- Sleep apnea, respiratory problems and more.
Living at a healthy weight to avoid chronic diseases is an obvious strategy to healthier living, but if you’re already overweight…learning and making the lifestyle changes to achieve life-long weight loss results is not that simple. Until now...
Say Goodbye to “Fad” Diets and Learn how to Maintain a Stable Weight After Dieting
With hundreds of weight loss diets available for you to choose from…how do you know which one is right for you? Wouldn’t it be nice to have the confidence that you’ve made the right choice. That kind of confidence comes from educating yourself.
Ideal Protein is a Weight Loss Method with over a decade of success. Our program is a fat burning, muscle supporting protocol that is rolled out in 4 phases. The first 2 phases are the weight loss stages, while phases 3 & 4 focus on teaching you lifestyle changes that will assist you in maintaining a stable weight after dieting. Here are some of the key points we’ll touch on during your initial weight loss assessment:
- Our weight loss method is a medically derived protocol;
- A structured weight loss program with more than a decade of success;
- Learn the relationship between dietary choices and cellulite formation;
- Personalized service – one-on-one weekly coaching;
- Smarter eating education to sustain lifestyle changes;
- Most importantly, we’ll teach how to maintain your weight loss results!
Call Now 424-254-9068 and Ask Us About Your Initial Weight Loss Assessment…Our Medically Derived Weight Loss Protocol can be Tailored to to Just About any Individual Regardless of How Many Pounds You’re Looking to Lose.